Easily manage and access your money on your Walmart MoneyCard at any time.
• View balance and transaction history
• Find nearby Walmart stores and ATM locations
• Track progress towards the Monthly Charge Waiver
For Cardholders with the NEW Walmart MoneyCard with Cash-Back Rewards, also:
• View Cash-Back Rewards balance
• Deposit checks using your smartphone
• Order and pre-authorize paper checks
• Shop online or in-store everywhere Debit MasterCard® or Visa® debit cards are accepted in the U.S.
• NO overdraft fees
• NO minimum balance or credit check to get a card today
ATM access only available on personalized cards. All ATMs will incur a $2.50 charge, $0.50 for balance inquiries, plus any applicable ATM owner fees. Visit warlmartmoneycard.com for more info.
Technology Privacy Statement: https://www.walmartmoneycard.com/account/legal-info
Green Dot Corp adheres to PCI DSS compliance. The Walmart MoneyCard is issued by Green Dot Bank, Member, FDIC.
Green Dot Bank operates under the following registered trade names: GoBank, Green Dot Bank and Bonneville Bank. All of these registered trade names are used by, and refer to, a single FDIC-insured bank, Green Dot Bank. Deposits under any of these trade names are deposits with Green Dot Bank and are aggregated for deposit insurance coverage.
Customers with a Walmart MoneyCard Vault can now access this feature from the app. You can stash cash for safe keeping in just a couple of taps.